Educational Technology Integrator
Gulliver is seeking an Upper School Educational Technology Integrator to work with the Director of Edtech and Administration to design and deliver technology training in accordance with the school’s strategic mission, and emerging technologies.
The following are some of the essential/primary duties of the position:
- Provide research-based information regarding technology initiatives to all employees.
- Support with instructional and technical strategies provided to faculty around the seamless use of technology in the classroom.
- Helps identify needs by attending biweekly grade level/dept planning meetings to guide the learning process toward student achievement.
- Participate in regular scheduled meetings with the upper school facilitators.
- Regularly host sessions and provide opportunities for incorporating technology into the instructional practice to enhance student learning and engagement.
- Connects faculty to school-wide (across campuses) and external technology resources and professional development.
- Create and lead pilot programs with other educational technology integrators for testing new instructional software and hardware.
- Create learning resources for faculty, staff and students.
- Research and inform the Gulliver academic community about current trends in educational technologies and their application in the classroom.
- Participate in strategic planning regarding the implementation of educational technology.
- Collaborate with the 21st century facilitators in the design of projects that integrate technology into the curriculum.
- Perform support functions of the school’s academic systems such as but not limited too Veracross, Finalsite, My BackPack, Senior Systems and any Gulliver schools approved E resources.
- Facilitate the use of digital platforms in the schools IB and MYP signature programs.
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with constituents and stakeholders and translate their requirements into solutions in keeping with best practices and improved efficiencies through technology integration.
- Ability to design training plans and deliver effective training to a wide variety of constituents.
- Collaborate in the analysis, design and execution of all classroom technologies.
- Train and support the use of instructional, administrative and business technologies for Gulliver Schools.
- Minimum 4 year degree, Master’s degree in Instructional Technology or related field preferred. Teaching degree or teaching experience preferred.
- Use discretion in the handling of confidential data
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships by working cooperatively with others
- Communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely, in writing.
Internal candidates who meet the qualifications for the position posted must submit a cover letter expressing interest and a resume to the Human Resources Department. EOE M/F/VD Drug Free Workplace.