P/T After School Care Counselor
Counselors lead and work with a group of 10-15 PK.3- 4th grade children. Counselors ensure the safety of the children as they take them through a schedule of activities that includes: playground equipment, homework, arts & crafts, outdoor sports, reading, board games, and more!
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED
- College preferred
- Work Hours Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 1:45-6:00 Wednesday 1:15-6:00
- Must be able to stand continuously for 3-4 hours, including 45 minutes outside.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
Internal candidates who meet the qualifications for the position posted must submit a cover letter expressing interest and a resume to the Human Resources Department. EOE M/F/VD Drug Free Workplace.